Want to learn Massive X?
Well here’s a course for you! Learn the ins and outs of Massive X Synth by Native instruments today today!
You will learn everything you can know about Massive x and be able to create your own sounds.
I will go through all of massive x features, and enable you to know where everything is and what each function do. massive x is an outstanding synth , Easy routing, fantastic wavetable modes and so much more!
Massive Packed with pre-built presets to choose from.
I will teach you first everything about Massive x the fundamentals, then put everything into theory by creating advance sound design presets. (Bonus content which will be updated often
“I want to teach you everything, and I want you to succeed in music. Even if you’re a hobbyist you get to learn to make Everything from scratch.”
What makes me qualified to teach you?
I have studied at South & City, Birmingham college for 3 years and gained a Certificate BA Hons for music technology.
I also have the experience of making electronic music, I started making my own music since 2009.
In this course I will go through the following things:
- Interface Layout & The Basic functions
- Oscillators (dual oscillators and their wavetable modes along with a Third Oscillator using a insert effect
- Learn modulation sources (Performer, Lfos, Envelopes, Tracker, voice randomisation)
- Filter Types
- Phase Modulation
I will be including a large sum of sound design videos in the bonus section, by following along these videos you will be able to create your own presets from scratch. Learning the process of how producers create their own certain sounds for certain genres of music. I will update it weekly. I will also show you how to re-create the future bass style preset from my introduction from scratch which will also be on bonus content.
Bonus – Genres of sound Design I will be covering
- Dubstep (Growls, minimal, Riddim, Modern sounds)
- Drum & Bass (Old style Reece basses, De-tuned/weird basses)
- Trance (Plucks, arps, Psy-trance bass)
- House (Future House bass, Leads)
- Trap (808 Kicks made in massive x!)
- 8-bit/Synthwave/Ambient Music (Lush pads, Drones, Even more arps)
- Future Bass
- FX (sweeps, Crashes, Risers)
- Learn how to create your own drums!
- At Some point i will eventually make track from scratch just by using Massive x and essential daw mixing tools.